
You can't love others if you don't love yourself.
Just when I begin to really love myself, as well as all things surrounding me, one comment throws everything off.
Body image problems and eating disorders are way too common in todays world, and I don't want to be apart of that, though peer pressure makes you want to be. I don't want to fall into that place. I want to be healthy for ME, not for you and what you want me to look like, but for ME. I don't want a models body. But, the world makes me want that.
I have had body image problems in the past, and I'm not going to let that happen to me again. I love myself. If you don't, you can get over it. Everyone deserves to love and be loved and with that comes love from inside thy self. If you love and have confidence in yourself, it will radiate within everyone you come into contact with.
Real beauty lies within.
No comments:
Post a Comment