

It's two nights before we leave for New York.
Last night us girls got toegether to watch ELF. One of them had never seen it, so we had to show her the beauty and hilariousness too it.
As we were watching Elf, of course we were talking about our trip. One of the girls has a friend in Richmond, Virginia and they had offered us to come by, and sleep on the way home. OF course we said YES! BUT, do you know what this means? We are going on a day trip in DC! How exciting! I am all to excited about this trip in general. I have never really been anywhere exciting..and this is going to be a once in a lifetime experience.
We told ourselves that..We should do this now..While we still can. And we are doing it!
Now on to the actual getting down to getting ready. Currently doing laundry...getting all my warm clothes together..and sadly realizing I don't have many cute warm clothes. I don't think my Beauty and the Beast winter hat, or mickey mouse gloves count either. So.. I'm searching for those.
Tonight I worked my last shift at target before we leave. It was kind of wierd, and I'm not sure why....Tomorrow I have a VErrrry long day ahead of me.. So I think Sunday will come fast enough.
Tonight I worked my last shift at target before we leave. It was kind of wierd, and I'm not sure why....Tomorrow I have a VErrrry long day ahead of me.. So I think Sunday will come fast enough.
This is when we are leaving, and what days well be where.
Sunday- Lauren and Stephanie drive to Tulsa to Cori's Grandparents house where we will be staying the night.
Mon- Leave for NY, Stop in Dayton to see a friend....and sleep possibly...
Tuesday- Morning arrive in Princeton where we will be taking a train into NYC...and thenn we will be seeing a show!
Wednesday-NY day
Thursday-NY!
Friday- New York! Friday we plan to go to MOMA, because they have free admission then. and lord knows we be trying to save money. :) and It's amazing.
Saturday- Morning- Train back to Princeton and then Proceed to drive to Washington D.C. Where we will spend most of the day looking at monuments and going to the american history smithsonian meuseam. We are excited about this beacause, most of the monuments are free, and so is the smithsonian!
Saturday-evening time, drive to richmond to sleep a few hours, and then proceed to drive back home to good ole OKC!
Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment