
My name is Lauren Qualls. December 8th, 2009
On Sunday, December 13th 2009 I plan to embark on a completely spontaneous, adventurous week long trip to New York City with 2 of my best friends, The wonderful Stephanie Bolton and the fantastic Cori Spruiell. This trip was planned about 1 and a 1/2 months ago whilst having lunch after class in the Nigh University Building at the University of Central Oklahoma. It originally was planned for 4 people. but things happen, people change...etc. Here I am 5 days away from the actual trip itself. When this trip was planned, I don't believe that I actually Believed it would be happening. But it is.... happening. and I am going to blog about every detail. I want to remember this for the rest of my life. and I will.
In the days to come, I am going to let you guys in on every aspect of this trip. From planning, to shopping, to all the preparation, to the conversations we have along the way. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment